Summer Learning and Supply Lists - Summer 2015
ALL current CME students are expected to complete at LEAST 2 of the 3 Sumdog Challenges described in the banner above. Your username and password are your student ID number. This is a graded assignment.
Summer Learning Activities:
New Kindergarten Students
4th Grade - the attached assignment is for ALL 4th graders, not just gifted.
Summer Gator Gazette (has a printable reading book list)
In addition to the Sumdog Summer Challenges, students are expected to read the books below and take the associated Accelerated Reader quiz when they return to school on August 24th.
1. I Like Me by Nancy Carlson
2. Biscuit Finds a Friend by Alyssa S. Capucilli
3. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura J. Numeroff
1. Leo the Late Bloomer by Robert Kraus
2. A Bug, A Bear, and a Boy by David M. McPhail
3. Do Like a Duck Does by Judy Hindley
1. Polar Bear Night by Lauren Thompson
2. Henry and Mudge and the Big Sleepover by Cynthia Rylant
1. Amber Brown Is Not a Crayon by Paul Danziger
2. Horrible Harry and the Ant Invasion by Suzy Kline
1. Any book on the Sunshine State Book List
2. Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
1. Nerd Camp by Elissa Brent Weissman
2. A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd